Please contact me by phone or email and I'll be delighted to talk to you - I pride myself on being friendly and accessible - and I won't try to sell you anything you don't need. 02392 587 335 Email More about my work on Google+
Web Design Hampshire
Professional, inexpensive web design - websites that are individually built and not off the WordPress conveyor belt. The same care is taken over sites with one page or a hundred - whether you're a Gosport builder, a Portsmouth electrician, a national TV presenter or a European Government agency. My client base extends across the South Coast - including, Gosport, Fareham, Portsmouth, Havant, Southampton, Winchester and beyond.
Top Search Engine Positions
98% of my sites are on the first page of a Google search. All websites are fully optimised - at no extra cost. Please take a look at my online portfolio to see how I've helped dozens of businesses.
A website is a vital component of any company or organisation. Your own professionalism could be judged by your site’s front page. A good website should be high on the list of business priorities.
- Inexpensive bespoke websites
- 2 page websites (£150 incl. domain name for 1 year + free SEO and free emails)
- Responsive sites for mobiles and tablets
- Excellent support after the build
- Service pack includes hosting and site updates
- Hosting on super-secure servers
- Affordable, quality photographer available
Read more about my web design services »»
Mobile Phone Friendly - Responsive Websites
For clients seeking new sites, there are two solutions:
1. Building a 'responsive site' which means that all of your website will automatically slim down to one column on phones and a couple of columns on tablets. Most sites are built like this as it is claimed that around 50% of website visitors now first access sites via their phones or tablets. Google takes this into account when analysing sites and may affect your position in searches.
2. Adding a SmartSite - a slim-line version of the main site providing the important information about you, what you do and how to get in touch. There is also a Google map, email link, auto phone call, Social Media links - plus a link to the main site. It's ideal for businesses who want to drive clients to their main site which could contain images best viewed on a desktop.
Website Design Services
A touch of class
Tired of bland websites that look like anonymous shopping catalogues? You will be judged by your own website ... »»
A pleasant surprise
I'm an independent web designer who survives on a good reputation; this keeps me very competitive! (prices from £150) ... »»
Search Engine Optimisation
'Google' has become ‘the word’ when people talk about search engines. In our house Google is a widely used verb ... »»
Up to speed
Our Managed Hosting – with CloudFlare technology – will dramatically improve your Website's performance ... »»
Inexpensive Web Design
Mobile Phone Websites
Websites that are responsive to being viewed on tablets and mobile phones. Or a cut down version that will give basic info ... »»
A much better Website
“How fantastic my new website looks! It's all too much to “digest” in one go. Such a contrast to my original site” ... »»
Hopefully your web design questions will be answered in this section - if not give me a call or email me ... »»
Don't look amateur
'A man and his camcorder' - even with the best intentions can quickly wreck a professional reputation ... »»